10 Great Reasons to Be a Member
1. Collaboration: National collaboration for APPs practicing in orthopaedics
2. Networking: Network opportunities with APPs working in Pediatric Orthopaedics through our website and with involvement in various POPS committees
3. Represent: Representing APPs practicing in orthopedics in he Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America (POSNA) and International Pediatric Orthopaedic Symposium (IPOS)
4. Discounts: Significant "member only discount" for registration at the POPS Annual Meeting. Discounted membership rate for the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) for POPS NP members
5. Members Only: Members only access to private sections of website including online membership directory
6. Leadership Opportunities: You are provided opportunities to learn and practice leadership and meeting management skills that you may need for your resume, professional growth or self-promotion. Opportunities are available on the Board, committees and special projects.
7. Discounts on Educational Offerings: You receive reduced registration fees at all PublicHealth sponsored continuing education events.
8. Scholarship: Annual scholarship award through the Sarah Gutknecht Continuing Education Scholarship
9. Recognition: You can be recognized or can recognize your colleagues for their achievements. Some of our heroes work right next to us every day!
10. Empowerment: You are part of a larger community. You are empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities and your quality of life.